2017 Conference Information
This year WCA is trying something new - we're moving to online conference registration!
WCA will still be collecting payments, but all attendee information will be done electronically.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Chad Engebregtsen
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact
Ashley Melanson or Byron Wirth
- Click on the "Register Now" button below to access the registration website
- Select the appropriate registration ticket (Early bird member or non-member, Regular registration, student, etc).
- Enter all information on the next page.
- Select "check" as your payment type even if you are not the one making the payment or you need to pay with another form. See below for instructions on payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your registration. See you in September!
If you are registering as a DOC employee & DOC is paying:
The DOC will only pay for the early bird member rate ($110), so be sure that you have applied and paid for an ACA/WCA membership. Click here to do so! Your division's administrative staff will process your registration payment with everyone else's in the form of a check. Administrative staff should send an attendee list with payment of who is covered for that payment.
If you are registering & not a DOC employee or the DOC is not paying for your registration:
You may mail your check or contact Kalen Ruck, WCA Treasurer, for other payment options.
Please mail all checks to:
Columbia Correctional Institution
ATTN: Kalen Ruck
2925 Columbia Drive
Portage, WI 53901
Want to win a prize at the conference?
For every 5 items you bring for the Omro Food Pantry or the Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services, Inc. to the conference,
you'll receive 1 raffle ticket for a $25 Target gift card!
Click here for more information about both organizations and the items to bring!
Want to win another $25 Target gift card? Make sure you fill out your evaluation form and turn it in at the end of the conference. Winner will be drawn at Tuesday's lunch and you must be present to win!