2018 Conference Information
We are continuing with online conference registration this year!
WCA will still be collecting payments, but all attendee information will continue to be done electronically.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact
Ashley Melanson or Nicole Treder
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact
Bryon Wirth or Chad Engebregtsen
- Click on the "Register Now" button below to access the registration website
- Select the appropriate registration ticket (Early bird, Regular registration, student, etc).
- Enter all information on the next page.
- Select "check" as your payment type even if you are not the one making the payment or you need to pay with another form. See below for instructions on payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your registration. See you in September!
- No registration cancellation refunds will be given after August 31st.
- The latest day to switch your registration with another person is August 31st.
If you are registering as a DOC employee & DOC is paying:
The DOC will only pay for the early bird member rate ($110), so be sure that you have applied and paid for an ACA/WCA membership. Click here to do so! Your division's administrative staff will process your registration payment with everyone else's in the form of a check. Administrative staff should send an attendee list with payment of who is covered for that payment.
If you are registering & not a DOC employee or the DOC is not paying for your registration:
You may mail your check or contact Kalen Ruck, WCA Treasurer, for other payment options.
Please mail all checks to:
Wisconsin Correctional Association
PO Box 8671
Madison, WI 53708
Thank you the 2017 Sponsors & Exhibitors!
Want to win a prize at the conference?
For every 5 items you bring for the Omro Food Pantry or the Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services, Inc. to the conference,
you'll receive 1 raffle ticket for a $25 Target gift card!
Click here for more information about both organizations and the items to bring!
Want to win another $25 Target gift card? Make sure you fill out your evaluation form and turn it in at the end of the conference. Winner will be drawn at Tuesday's lunch and you must be present to win!