To All WCA Members
Beginning on Monday August 25, 2014, we will be holding our Board of Directors Elections on our website. In order to vote in the election and have it be counted, you must have an active WCA/ACA membership. If you need to update your membership or join, visit www.aca.org to register.
In order to gain access to the election ballots, you must first create a login within the WCA website.
- Click on the Login Tab located at the top right area of the website page (www.wcatoday.com).
- A Login page will then load.
- Fill out the required information and hit submit. Please note: we recommend you DO NOT use a governmental email address, as this may be viewed as spam and you may not be able to complete the login registration process.
- You will receive an email immediately from WCA after hitting submit and you will then be asked to click on a link in the email to finish the registration process.
Once you are registered, you can again login at www.wcatoday.com and begin the voting process.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Directors Tab on the top row.
- When page is loaded, you then hover your cursor over the Directors Tab a second time to find the 2014 Election Tab.
- Click on the Election tab and you are ready to begin voting.
- Voting is in five different poll ballots, so click on each one separately to vote.
- When you have completed voting, simply log out and your votes will automatically be tallied.
We know this is a new process, but we are experimenting with this method as a way to save money for our association. Per WCA bylaws, elections will stay open for 30 days. Please vote between Monday August 25th and Tuesday September 23rd. See our website and August newsletter for detailed information on all candidates.
Unfortunately, the Grand Geneva Resort toll free number listed in the WCA Conference Registration form is incorrect.
Please note the telephone number to call to make reservations is 1-855-833-5345. That number is a direct line to Reservations at the Grand Geneva. You can then ask for the Wisconsin Correctional Association room block or reference group number 75b4ke.
We apologize for any convenience this may have caused.
Page 1 of 2
Advertise on the WCA Here
WCA - The most popular and widely used Corrections Website in the State.